Welcome, my name is Siegfried Klar.
I am a Sound Designer specialising in Game Audio. I provide a range of services including but not limited to audio asset creation, audio implementation, audio restoration and location sound recording.
I have provided Sound Design services for companies such as Immutable Games, Dynamedion and BOOM Library, and I have contributed to games such as Respawn Entertainment's STAR WARS JEDI: Fallen Order, Studio Wildcard's Ark Survival and Atlas, NetEase's Super Mecha Champions and more.
I'm an avid gamer and in my spare time, I love to make games myself. This passion and deeper understanding for games helps better my work.
I'm currently working on my own extensive library of military vehicles from WWII. Stay tuned for more news!
LOCATION AUDIO GEAR LIST
- Sound Devices 702
- Sound Devices Mix Pre 10T
- ZOOM H6
- Telinga Universal Parabolic Dish
- Sanken CO-100K
- Sennheiser MKH8040 Stereo pair enclosed in Rycote Cyclone XY configuration
- Sennheiser MKH8020 encolosed in Rycote mini MWS 9 KIT (MZL)
- X 2 Sennheiser MKH416 Shotgun Microphone with Rycote Softie and Pistol grip or Rode Blimp Suspension
- X2 DPA 4062
- x2 DPA 4061
- Rode NT4 stereo Microphone
- Sennehsier E602
- Shure Sm57
- x2 Aquarian H2a-XLR Hydrophone with Contact Mic adaptor
- LOM Elektrouši Electromagnetic Sensors